- This is a general audience podcast. Occasionally, I will produce an episode that will have stories for older audiences (scary stories, moral quandaries, death) so if you have one that will need a warning before it please let me know.
- This podcast focuses on oral storytelling, with an emphasis on folk and traditional storytelling. Live performances are fine.
- Please no book readings. There are many podcasts that cover that already.
- It is suggested the stories are less then 12 minutes. Shorter stories are easier to fit in a 30 min podcast. If you send me a 30 second story that makes me laugh I will post it just for the sheer delight of it. Seriously.
- It should be your story. Stealing is wrong, please don’t make me ask where you were raised.
If you would like to submit your work, please contact me at email@example.com and I will send you the steps to submit your story.