Award-winning storyteller Robin Bady performs and teaches throughout the United States, Germany, Ireland and China in theaters, cafes, schools, museums, festivals and online. She loves all stories, particularly true ghost stories told by the person who experienced the “presence”. She frequently partners with instrument builder Skip LaPlante and violinist Concetta Abbate – their latest project is “The Rootabaga Stories” by Carl Sandburg. She is the host of the celebrated monthly storytelling series, BADYHouse Storytelling Concerts, which takes place in her home.
Who is Lyn Ford?
- A fourth-generation, nationally recognized, Affrilachian* storyteller.
- A teaching artist with the Ohio Alliance for Arts Education, and workshop facilitator with both OAAE and the Ohio State-Based Collaborative Initiative of the Kennedy Center.
- A Thurber House mentor.
- A writer, published in storytelling magazines and newsletters, as well as teachers’ enrichment books and story anthologies, and her own books.
- A recording artist with award-winning CDs.
- A Laughter Yoga Teacher and breath mechanic. Go to my new page, Laughter, Breath, Joy!, for more information!
- A happy partner-in-life, mama, grandmama, great-grandmama, and good cook!
Connect with her on Facebook!